Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Merry Month of May




Hello...hello dear friends of Scrapmatts!

A big warm welcome to May, with our wonderful team.
May is a great month.
The Scrapmatts Retreat is on in Neville, NSW
(3rd-6th May, 2018)

Mother's Day
and (cough, my birthday!)
It's going to be awesome
Last but not least your going to be inspired by our amazingly talented designers.

Now, I want to share with you two of my latest creations
A layout and a card.
The card is inspired by Mother's Day





Here is my layout.
{Hot X Buns) 
 For something a little different I have used material as part of my background.
  Texture paste, a couple of the Scrapmatts stencils, and also some ink, plus some machine stitching.

 It's fun to try something a little different......using different textures.
 




I hope you have enjoyed looking at my creations, please be sure to pop back in a couple of days to see more inspiration from our team members!
Head over to the 
to see all of their amazing products!

Thanks so much for stopping by
Wishing all Mum's a wonderful day on Mother's Day
Hope you get very...very spoilt
Love a Hugs 

Kim Ewins 






3 comments: