Friday, February 2, 2018

Warm Welcome to February @ Scrapmatts!




Hello...hello dearest friends of Scrapmatts!
A very warm welcome to February!
Well, the first month of 2018 simply whizzed by, and caught me a little off guard, so I am a little late with my post!
Today I have two projects to share with you.
A layout of my super cute grandson, Angus and also a gift tag.
The gift tag is made with lots of
 'LOVE' 
(well, February is the month of love!)




 This take way created using Prima products teamed up with gorgeous 
chipboard from Scrapmatts. I also used one of the sweet 'Heart' stencils, also available from Scrapmatts.
Scrapmatts Products used;
 
 This layout of my grandson, Angus is titled 
{Boy Life}
It was originally created for a January Challenge, but alas I missed the deadline!
I have used another Scrapmatts stencil that I am very fond of.


Scrapmatts Products used;
I have used the circles from the Circle Mesh and used ink and mist to colour them.
Thank you so much for stopping by
I do hope you have enjoyed looking at my creations?

Please make sure you stop by the Scrapmatts blog every other day as the 
Design Team post every second day. 
If you would like to do a little (or a lot) of Scrapmatts purchasing stop by the online store

 Until next time
Happy Creating
from

 Kim Ewins 


 
 

2 comments:

  1. Yes Kim I do not know what happened to January, it has whizzed by!! Your tag and layout are sooo beautiful.. I love the Scrapmatts you have used and sweet little flowers too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm....here's another one that doesn't know what happened to January!! Love your pretty and delicate work. You've showcased Scrapmatts products beautifully.

    ReplyDelete