Tuesday, January 9, 2018

LOVE ALWAYS Layout and a Card..

Hello there! Here we are getting into the New Year so quickly...  can the days slow down already!!! I trust things are going well at your place.. 

I have a layout and a card that I made with the papers I used for the layout.. Sometimes it is a good way to use leftover paper bits from a layout by making a card..  but first.... the layout..

My daughter got a kitten for her birthday and it was love at first sight for her.. So I created a layout using photos of them together!!

Some closer views first..

I have embossed the pretty Floral Frame with blue and added a little white around the petals, and a little pop of bling in the centre.



I love the filmstrips and just a little secret way of making them go further, cut them into sections so none is hidden under your photo..

More of that pretty Floral Frame, and I also cut this in half to suit my page so none of it was hidden under my photo.. Can you see a hint of stencilling using the bling stencil??

 I embossed the word "always" in gold and it looks so good!!

and my page..

Love Always..


And here is a list of SCRAPMATTS PRODUCTS I have used on my layout..

ST1037 Stencil Bling 

 

CB6012 Floral Frame 01 

 

CB2002 Large Filmstrips 01 

 

CB6116 Assorted Words 29 
 

CB1070 Hearts 03 

 

And I had a little piece of Scrapmatts Triangle chipboard leftover and I used that as a foundation for a card using some leftover papers from the layout..

I embossed this in the same blue embossing powder I used for the chipboard in my layout and placed this on the card and built up the layers on it using flowers and die cut leaves until I was happy..

I also used some words to make the sentiment..  I never throw out the little bits of chipboard as they can be used for cards or just popped on a page for some extra embellishment.

These are the Scrapmatts I used on my card.

CB5159 Triangles 04 

 

CB6102 Assorted Words 21 
 



Thanks for popping by today and I hope you have a wonderful day..  Check back to see what else is happening on the Scrapmatts blog and to keep up with the  Shows Scrapmatts attends keep popping into the ONLINE STORE for all the details and your online shopping too!!

Happy Scrapmatting!!

4 comments: