Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Welcome to November @ Scrapmatts!




Hello, hello.....dear friends of Scrapmatts!!

Kim here to kick off the month with a few of my recent creations!
Today I will be sharing a layout & a few cards!

The layout I am sharing today is one I had planned on entering into last months (October) challenge over at Kraft+.......The Challenge was called: I Can See Clearly Now
It involved using something see-through on your layout.
As most of you would know, I have been creating a lot of shaker cards & shaker tags lately, so I thought 'Why not do a sort of, Shaker layout???
Here is what I came up with.

 Love this photo of my grandsons, Flynn & Angus
(photo taken by Hannah)



 Scrapmatts Products Used:
 
Next I have a Shaker Christmas card!
 With Shaker cards & tags you can add even more Scrapmatts,
 behind the window!

Scrapmatts Products used;
 
A Birthday card

Scrapmatts Products used:
  
 And finally a Halloween Shaker Card.

Scrapmatts Products used:
The little spider is from the

I do hope you have enjoyed looking through my creations?
Make sure you pop back every couple of days 
to see what our other Design Team members have been creating....
I'm sure you will be seeing some amazing inspiration & with Christmas just around the corner I am
sure you will be inspired to get your Christmas craft on, whether you are creating Christmas cards or making your own decorations make sure you check out the awesome range of Christmas Stencils & Chipboard at 
Love & Hugs

Kim Ewins 


 



3 comments:

  1. Love your work Kim. The shaker layout is so cute with your cheeky little kidlets. Gorgeous cards too, especially like the elegant Birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh beautiful creating Kim, love the layout and fabulous cards too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shaker layout. Very bright and colourful. Awesome use of chippy

    ReplyDelete