Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Picture Perfect - October Inspiration

Picture Perfect

www.craftontherun.net
Here was my take on the challenge. I just loved this colour, its one of my favourites.
This was the beautiful colour that was to be used for the white with 1 challenge.

picture perfect
Soul Pea




picture perfect

This beautiful charm is available from Scrapmatts



This chipboard is also available from Scrapmatts.






I found these beautiful flowers at the Reject Shop (Discount Store)
Collectables are from the Blue Bay Collection by Kaisercraft
This gorgeous doily was found also in a discount store.
To create some more detail I have used cotton sewing thread under the flowers.
For the stenciling on the page, I used Colour Blast Paste
Finished by flicking gesso over the layout


The picture perfect word is also from Scrapmatts



 For a little more inspiration I have this bonus layout

This is for White with 1 October challenge.
The colour this month is Pink.


I have used the Bohemian Dreams Collection from Cocoa Vanilla
This inspiration of the page came from my daughter's hair colour
She wanted a change from the red hair, so she went for this beautiful fairy floss pink




 For the background I have sprayed with Kaisercraft Candy Mist and Thickers Letters for the title.
I have framed the picture with the circle stars chipboard.



CB5138 String Circles

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have found some inspiration to create

To see more from the wonderful DT members
Please follow the blog
https://scrapmatts.blogspot.com.au

Too see more of my designs please visit my website


You can also find me here




Thanks for stopping by

Til next time
Dream*Create*Inspire

JD
xx



3 comments: