Monday, October 9, 2017

Joy - just a little bit Christmassy!!!

Hello there,
How is your October going? hummm yes the year is flying by..  Today I would like to share with you a layout that is oh so very Christmassy!! And of course it is loaded with beautiful SCRAPMATTS  products! You can check out the huge selection of Christmas themed chipboard in the STORE HERE!!!!

ok... So I had a few of these frames..

and I thought I would do something different with them..  so I cut them in half and embossed them in a fabulous glittery blue..


I then proceeded to add some wonderful stars on my back ground paper with the Stencil Stars and when that was dry I created my layout with a Christmas theme..

some closer views..


And this is how I used the frames, layered and placed around my photos, they look so good I think, and the stars are perfect for a festive theme... I love the beautiful word "Joy" too, covered in kindy glitz for sparkle!!



And I also cut up the String Circle frame and placed it around my photos ... I love the dimension the sweet stars add to the back ground with the stencilled stars...

and my layout...

Joy...

The flowers were made by me  and I love how pretty the Holly leaves look painted silver and pink using water colors.

And here is a list of the SCRAPMATTS I have used..

ST5002 Stencil Stars 
 

CB6111 Assorted Words 27 

 

CB6040 Arch Window Frame 03 

 

CB1183 Christmas Ornaments 10  

 

CB5138 String Circles 02 
 

CB5164 Holly 05 



Don't be afraid to cut up your chipboard to place around your page to suit the design, it makes the chipboard go further rather then be hidden under your photos.. You can add color to your chipboards with water colors, paints, gel pens, kindy glitz and embossing powders..

Thank you for dropping by the blog today, and remember to pop in regularly as new creations are being added all the time..   Until next time...  Happy Scrapmatting!!


3 comments:

  1. Great layout Lizzy. I love cutting my chipboard pieces to suit the layout. Makes them so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does.. thanks for your lovely comment!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely stunning Lizzy. I love everything about this page.

    ReplyDelete