Saturday, May 13, 2017

May layouts


Hi everyone
Lisette here with my layouts for May. Happy Mothers Day (I know I am a day early!)

 Again my layouts feature stencil work and the gorgeous Scrapmatts Chipboard.
I think this is definitely my style at the moment.  Love getting messy!
I met a creative friend for coffee recently and she was very impressed that
I still had paint and colour on my hands!

The first one is my Design Team layout for Show Us Your Stuff May Challenge.  The inspiration
 this month is a beautiful quote - 'There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy' 
together with some fun pictures.  Both my girls love Nutella and while we where
 at the Salamanca Markets in Hobart they shared a Nutella pancake.

I used lots of Scrapmatts chipboard as well as a stencil and a stencil with Colour Blast
 texture paste and shimmer dusts.


Product Used
 CB6117 - Assorted words 30 (happy) 
CB5166 - Leaf Spray 15
CB1071 - Hearts 04
ST1011 - Stencil Borders


Once again I completed a layout for a challenge and got the dates mixed up so missed the final submission date 😢.   I have used Colour Blast texture paste through a Scrapmatts stencil and then added some Scrapmatts Chipboard.  Love the colour of the water - so blue, clear and clean.


Products Used
CB6106 - Assorted Words 24 (look)
CB6105 - Assorted Words 23 (perfect)
CB4060 - Ornate Frames 17
CB2005 - Page Borders 5
ST1010 - Stencil Borders

I hope these layouts have inspired you to create with the wonderful products 
available at Scrapmatts.

Wishing all the mums a very happy Mothers Day, hopefully
you will get a chance to relax and do
some creating! (with Scrapmatts of course)

Until next month

Happy Scrapping

Lisette







2 comments:

  1. Lovely layouts Lisette, and I hope all the mums got to have an enjoyable day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts Lisette...
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete