Wednesday, January 11, 2017

JANUARY CREATING WITH LIZZY!

Happy New Year! Welcome to a new year of creating with the wonderful products from SCRAPMATTS !

I have two things to share with you today.

The first is a card I have created using several SCRAPMATTS products!

I love the Ornate Frames which you can use for a layout or card with the Assorted Words for the sentiment. I have embossed these in white. I have also used the Butterflies and Flowers from the Picket Fence pack which I have painted white and added some glitter. ( Don't forget to use those little chipboard pieces in the packs!!)

Here is a list of what I have used with a link for you to the online store..

CB1220 Ornate Frames 22


CB4017 Picket Fences 04


CB6102 Assorted Words 21


The second creation I would like to share with you is a layout I created of my daughters at the beach. I love the beach and I love taking beachy photos, and SCRAPMATTS have a wonderful selection of beach themed chipboard to use!

Some closer views showing the fabulous SCRAPMATTS I have used!

I just love the Triangle chipboard which I have layered with some fabulous grass..  And check out that shell which I have pushed the middle out to add dimension with a touch of sparkle from glitter glue!

I have used the Layered Designs under my photo and my title is from the pack of Scrap Words.

I have added some texture using modeling paste and the Triangle Stencil and I love the ships wheel from the Nautical Designs pack.

and my layout..

Together..

Here is a list and link of the fabulous SCRAPMATTS PRODUCTS I have used in creating this layout..

ST5032 Stencil Triangles


CB5159 Triangles 04


CB5100 Grass 02


CB6045 Layered Design 02


CB6064 Nautical Designs 01


CB6065 Nautical Designs 02


CB6113 Scrap Words 32


CB1238 Scrap Words 24


I hope your year is off to a great start! Thanks for checking out my blog post today, I hope you found some inspiration for your next project using some lovely SCRAPMATTS products. Until next time, take care and happy creating!!!

7 comments:

  1. My year is off to a relaxed start thanks Lizzy, but I will need to get my skates on soon. Such a pretty card with the frame and I love your beach themed page. The nautical chippies are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrew.. looking forward to seeing your wonderful creating again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is beautiful, the colour combination and layers look fantastic! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work Miss Lizzy!!!
    Love your colour combos and your use of gorgeous Scrapmatts goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creations Lizzy, love the photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and I love all the layers and textures in your stunning layout Lizzy...

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many wonderful layers on both pieces. Great uses of the chipboard.

    ReplyDelete