Thursday, November 17, 2016

November Scrapping Layouts

Hi there everyone, can't believe it is half way through November - where does the time go!  In this busy time of year I hope you have been able to squeeze in some creating.

My first layout was created for the current challenge at Show Us Your Stuff - No people allowed! I am lucky enough to be on their Design Team as I love showcasing locally produced handmade products.  

I love this photo from a trip to Hobart in July this year.  Although the lookout at Mt Wellington was clear we drove through the first layer of clouds. It was quite surreal.



ST5024 - Stencil Tile Pattern
 
CB5132 - Chains 01
 
CB6105 - Assorted Words 23
 
CB1209 - Scrap Words 12


 I went on retreat a few weeks ago and got heaps of scrapping done. 
I will share some of those layouts over the next couple of months.

The first one is from inside one of the buildings at Port Arthur in Tasmania.

 
 
 ST1008 - Stencil Cracks




CB5060 - Signboards 2



 CB1241 - Scrap Words 27


 CB1236 - Scrap Words 22



CB1234 - Flowers 12


I hope you have found some inspiration from my layouts.
Fingers crossed I get some scrapping time over the weekend and
 I hope you are able to get creative as well.  Until next month - December Yikes!

Lisette 




7 comments:

  1. Two great travel pages Lisette. Tassie is such an interesting place to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Lisette, your layouts look wonderful.. I love the stencilling on the first layout, it stands out so well.. and I love how you have used the sign on the second layout.. great memories for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely us of the template, love how they just pop out on the black background, lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layouts Lisette. Love how you've used the stencils and the dark background papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are both fabulous Lisette, love the CAS feel to them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the backgrounds tou have created on both of these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisette your layouts are both lovely, I the monochromatic of the first one...

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete