Thursday, September 22, 2016

A Layout & A Little Something by Christine

Hi everyone.  Christine here posting a couple of Scrapmatts projects.  I got excited as soon as I got my hands on the Triangles stencil, so I created with it straight away and this is what I came up with:


Scrapmatts Chipboards: Page Borders (CB2003); Twig Frame (CB6086); Grass (CB5099); Cats (CB1014); Black Scrap Words (CB1197)
Scrapmatts Stencils: Triangles (ST5033); Leaf Sprays (ST5004)
This layout features daddy's little helpers.  Every winter, the girls always piles the firewood in the wheelbarrow, then brings them in the house ready for the fireplace.

  I’ve applied some modeling paste through the Triangles Stencil and added a splash of green mist to match the lush color of the grass.  I’ve also done the same process with the stenciled Leaf Sprays, one of my favorite Scrapmatts stencil.


How adorable is the Cat chipboard? I've inked this cat chipboard, as well as the Grass and Page Borders chipboards.  For the Twig Frame, I simply painted the wooden branch and leaves in brown and green.  It's finished off with a couple of Black Scrap Words for the title.

Next up is a heavenly ATC Card:

Scrapmatts Chipboards: Rounded Corner ATCs (ATC10-008); Flourishes (CB1003); Stars (CB1223); Leaves(CB1115); Burnt Cream Scrapwords (CB1200)
Scrapmatts Stencil: Borders (ST1010)


I’ve used 2 ATCs and punched 2 holes on one side, and tied them with ribbons to double this ATC as a card as well.  For a layer of texture in front of the ATC, I’ve applied some texture paste through the Borders stencil. 


I’ve added some texture and color to the leaves chipboard and then layered them behind the angel’s wings.  This angel is also lying on the Courage Burnt Cream Scrapword chipboard.  For the Flourishes and Stars chipboards, I’ve simply painted them white and layered them on the ATC card.

As always, thanks for stopping by and we hope you've been enjoying the Scrapmatts team's posts.  To shop Scrapmatts chipboards and stencils, click here.  And for more Scrapmatts inspiration, check out our gallery here.  We'd love for you to share your Scrapmatts creations in the Gallery, and we sure are loving all the beautiful creations everyone is sharing.

Cheers,

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful creating Christine, fabulous layout, love the stencilling, and such a cute ATC too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun to see your little Angels in their garden setting and the ATC card is divine :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous layout of your children and I love the little ATC card you also created...

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous. Love the use of the stencil.

    ReplyDelete