Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Hippy Chick!!!

 
Hello & Welcome
 
Today I'm here to share with you a layout of my daughter and a canvas I have created.
I've been on my daughters Instagram account pinching photos, I love this one of her asit captures her fun hippy personality perfectly.  Working with that, I wanted to create a page that reflected that fun side , using the gorgeous feathers from Scrapmatts I think it came together beautifully. 
 
 
Scrapmats feathers used are the jumbo size ones.
Check them all out here
 
 
Create Simple Pleasures - Happiness
 
 
 
I have used the Scrapmatts words and these adorable little skeleton leaves which I have embossed with gold powder to give them a metal like look.
 
 


CB116 Leaves O2
 
Scrapmatts have so many beautiful products that can be worked into your craft designs.  
And why not check out their gorgeous new products here you are gong to love them.
 
Thanks for dropping by and for taking time to leave any comments.
If you would like to see more pics I would love for you to drop by my blog.
 
http://allthingscreativescrapbooking.blogspot.com.au/
 
Bye for now!!!!
 
 
 


 

9 comments:

  1. Just love the way you have used the leaves in the layout and the Create is amazing, you do beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cheeky photo and you have captured a fun loving lively personality on your canvas.. and love the leaves on your page too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fabulous projects Fiona. Love the cheeky photo with creative use of feather chippies and I'm a big fan of those skeleton leaves too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations Fiona, love them both :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the use of the feathers in the layout and the canvas is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply stunning Fiona! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply stunning Fiona! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete