Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Christmas Comes Early - Lauren Tomecek

I LOVE Christmas and especially Christmas crafts, so it's a good thing that Scrapmatts has an amazing range of Christmas chipboard which is updated every year. I've started my Christmas crafting early this year and created two projects to share today.
 
 
First up we have this fold-out scene box. I have created this from an old cereal box and a video tutorial from here. You can see some of the depth in the box in these detail shots.
 
 
And here is what it looks like all folded up:
 
 
My second project is a layout featuring my brother (shh, he doesn't know I scrapped this!). Can you tell I love the reindeer chippies? 
 

 
I have struggled to paint the star bursts in these ornaments every time I use them but this time I think I nailed it. I painted them with a pin head rather than paintbrush. :)
 

 
Hope you all have a great Christmas, don't forget to share your projects with us over at the Ning gallery.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool fold out scene card, very cute, the layout is so cute of your brother, awesome work

    ReplyDelete