Thursday, October 8, 2015

Still in Christmas creating mode!!


I seem to have been in Christmas creating mode for a while so I figured I may as well keep rolling while the mojo is around! The Stringed Circles are always out on my desk as they are so versatile and the one with Stars is just perfect for a Christmas theme!
Scrapmatts products used: String Circles 02 CB5138, Bubbles 01 CB5131, Merry Christmas Scrap Words CB6098, Scrap Words CB6103 and Scrapmatts charms Filigree Flower CH074

The size of the Merry Christmas Scrap Words are just perfect - a little bit of black ink over the top and they are ready to go!

The Stringed Circles have additional stars with them which are fabulous to pop around your page


When I was doing  a bit of a clean up of my stash I found one of the Printer's Trays that I hadn't used (score!!!) I heat embossed the frame with an aged chunky gold embossing powder to go along with the gorgeous Christmas flowers:
Scrapmatts products used: Printer's Tray CB7007, Scrap Words CB1212, Reindeer CB5048 and Christmas Ornaments CB1059

The chunky gold embossing gives a wonderful old and textured feel to the chipboard:

Happy creating!
Sonia x


3 comments:

  1. Sonia, so very beautiful, must get some scrapmat goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sonia, you love this frame and you always make it look stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always adore your creations, Sonia......beautiful projects!!

    ReplyDelete