Saturday, September 12, 2015

Cherish Happiness Together - Crece T


Hello everyone, Crece here on the blog with you today to share a couple of projects I have been working on using some lovely Scrapmatts chipboard.

First up is a layout.


 Cherish Happiness Together

I wanted a grungy feel for this layout so used a piece of an old moving box and roughed it up. I used gesso to cover it and then used different blue mists to colour it and then added black and splats of white.


I used Metallic melts to cover the chipboard pieces.





I have also started an art journal, that highlights special events and things I do.
We purchased a house earlier this year and I wanted create a page for the day we got the keys.

Our New Home

I have used the scrapmatts pieces CB1200 Scrapwords 08CB1158 Butterflies 20 & CB5121 Houses 01

Thanks for stopping by and having a look, for more Ideas head on over to our Gallery and get some awesome inspiration from the rest of the design team and other crafters.

1 comment: