Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A bit of Christmas sparkle


I seem to be in the mood for Christmas creating at the moment - at this rate I'll have all my Christmas goodies made by the end of September!!! It must be because of all of the fabulous Christmas products around that is getting me playing so happily :)
It wouldn't be Christmas without a bit of glitz and sparkle and adding them to an ATC or Tag looks fabulous! I did a bit of both with a decorated ATC attached to a tag for extra dimension. These make fun gift tags for presents or write on the back of the tag in place of a card.

Scrapmatts products used: Tags 03 CB3007, ATC 10-008 Rounded Corner, ATC 10-007 Arch, Scrap Words CB1212 and CB1214
 I just love the added dimension to the tag when you add an ATC on top!

 One of my favourite off the page pieces is the Memory Cabinet CB7011. There is just so many possibilities with this fabulous item:
I spray painted mine with white matte paint and then sanded it back for a distressed finish:


Scrapmatts products used: Memory Cabinet CB7011, Alphabet Flags CB6084 and Christmas Ornaments CB1228. Along with Scrapmatts Charms Arrows CH030 and Filigree Flower CH014


 The intricate detail work on the door inserts and top piece make this cabinet something special to work with:
I hope your Christmas mojo is happening. If not then have a browse through the wonderful Christmas products available at Scrapmatts and you are sure to feel inspired!
Happy scrapping
Sonia x

2 comments:

  1. Now thats getting into the Christmas spirit Sonia!! Gorgeous and sparkly, love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. So , so Christmasy. I especially love the Christmas cabinet.

    ReplyDelete