Sunday, August 16, 2015

Harrison's First Christmas - Lauren Tomecek

I love Christmas layouts, I have a whole album dedicated to them. Luckily, Scrapmatts makes a HUGE range of Christmas chipboard designs and there are new ones each year.
 
 
This year was a very special one for me, as it was Harrison's first Christmas. After a horrible start, which involved the family dog jumping at me causing Harrison to fall from my arms and hit his head on the floor, it turned into a great day. Harry slept through the majority of it, as captured in the photos.
 
 
I love this cheeky little photo of him peeking out behind his new teddy bear. The little elf outfit he wore was adorable but only lasted half the day, as newborn outfits tend to do. It's hard to remember he was such a baldy given how much hair he has now.

 
The lovely Scrapmatts pieces I have used in this layout are CB1212 Scrap Words 14, CB6097 Assorted Words 19, CB1224 Holly 03 and CB1097 Floral Spray 01. You know what I think one of the best things about Chipboard is? You can paint it to match the colour scheme of any layout, which makes it such a cost-effective embellishment.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout Lauren, reminding us also how close Christmas is! Great memories

    ReplyDelete