Tuesday, July 14, 2015

'Dreams Do Come True' by Kim




Hello friends of Scrapmatts!

Kim here to share a layout and a couple of cards I've created of late!

Last month I was invited to teach a scrapbooking class over in 
Cootamundra.
The day was organized by the lovely Cheryl O'Brien & Merrilyn Jackson.
We had a fun filled day creating 2 layouts, one by the talented Wendy Bennett and one by me of course. We also created beautiful handmade flowers, instructed by the
fun filled Annette Edmonds!!

Here is my layout created for the day.

 [Dreams Do Come True]
This is my middle girl, Madison. When she was a little girl all she wanted to be was a mermaid...she was able to dress like one for her sister's 21st birthday party earlier this year. She spent hours gluing shells to her mermaid bra...which turned out beautiful! We also created a lovely tail (sorry you can't see this in my pic...maybe on a future layout!?)

 I have used the awesome 
on this layout and love the effect!


Here are the stunning flowers we also made on the day!
(Mine were made by the AMAZING Annette Edmonds)

Today I also wish to share a couple of cards I whipped up over the weekend using the 
fantastic 
(love adding this to cards)






On this card I have used
and 
I kept the design very simple & elegant.

I do hope you have enjoyed looking at my creations?
If you want to check out more of what the Scrapmatts Design Team have been creating be sure to stop by the Scrapmatts Ning site


Until next time 
Happy Creating

   


 

1 comment:

  1. Kim, what can I say magical, love them all especially the layout, lots of stuff going on there!

    ReplyDelete