Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sharing Cards & a Farewell

Hello everyone,

Here we are at February, the month of love you could say if you are one to get involved in the Valentine's Day tradition. Not so much for us since it's 2 days before my birthday and maybe asking a little much of the other half ;)

However, it's a great time to make a hand made card for your loved ones using up some items from your stash. That's pretty much how these latest shares came about. A few 6x6 pages from a mini pad, some Scrapmatts and other stuff that was already on my desk... and the end result is 3 cards and an ATC in less than an hour.

 
And some close ups of the individual cards



 
I think I used maybe 4 pages from a 6x6 pad, a couple of tags and bits that co-ordinated and as I said, everything else was already floating about on my desk (yes it needs a clean up). I am such a big fan of stash buster creations.

 
However this post also comes with sadness from my end as this is my last post as part of the Scrapmatts design team, after spending more than 2 years on this wonderful team. I have been so lucky to have had the opportunity to share with you all here and over at the Ning website in this time, so grateful to Sofie and Andrew for the opportunity and of the support of my fellow DT members.
 
My choice to stand down was a tricky one however in the past year my scrapbooking has decreased drastically in the traditional sense, with my rarely doing any paper based creating these days. Instead I have shifted more so to digital creating which is a bit easier to manage time wise.
 
But don't worry, you will still be seeing me. I will be popping in and sharing in the Ning website still and following along with the rest of the DT and their amazing creations.
 
So it is time for me to say my farewell.
 
Thank you everyone
 
Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment