Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year filled with lots of STARS

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and Happy New Year.

I am going to share with you a LO I created using some Fabulous Red Chipboard Christmas embellishments.  This was a class I taught at Workshop Wonders event in December, where Scrapmatts was one of my sponsors.


Then for some closeups:



Then I have created a fun and festive Layout, showing some pictures from my son's birthday party from last year.  I have used the same stars as on my other Christmas design, however, I have created a title tag.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have enjoyed my shares.  Looking forward to a fun filled year in 2015.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable. I love the traditional Christmas colours and the hand drawn balloons. The red chippies really shine :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stitched balloons with the shading are fabulous Anne! Love all the colours that you've used :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your festive layouts are awesome, stunning work as always Anne..Fabbo!! You know I just adore your boys!

    ReplyDelete