Friday, September 12, 2014

Getting a head start on Christmas...

With only around 15 weeks till Christmas I thought it would be a good idea to make a start on some Christmas cards.

Here are 4 Christmas cards i created using some awesome Scrapmatts Chipboard.

Joy
On this card, I embossed the chipboard word 'Joy' with black embossing powder.
The chipboard Christmas Ornament has been covered with coordinating pattern paper.

Scrapmatts Chipboard used...
CB1101 Words 21 Joy


Merry Christmas 
 On this card I used a ....frame and embossed it with 3 coats of silver embossing powder.
The 'Merry Christmas was embossed with black embossing powder and the mistletoe was inked in white and the berries were coloured using the black Gelly roller

I have used...
CB1104 Holly 01
CB6003 Card Matt 02

Peace, Love, Joy - Happy Christmas
 This card was very easy to put together, I embossed all the snow flakes with silver embossing powder. I added a sticky pearl in the center of each snow flake and added the words.
The Ribbon banner was also embossed with silver embossing powder to keep with the colour combo.

I have used,


Peace on Earth
On this final card I have used black ink to cover the frame and the words 'Peace on Earth' I have used white ink to color the reindeer and added a sticky pearl for the nose.

Chipboard used to create this card...
CB1096 Reindeers 05

Im loving this colour combo for Christmas cards this year.


I would also like to share with you my layout I created for the Stuck Sketches challenge for their celebrations this month...Scrapmatts are also one of the sponsors.

Love & Adore You

This is the Sketch the layout was inspired by...

The chipboard pieces I have used on this layout are...

CB8001 Circles 01
CB5106 Chevrons 01

Thanks for looking
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Love these cards, and your take on the sketch is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas is certainly coming soon, love, love, love your christmas designs. Your layout for the Stuck challenge is awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are gorgeous and so elegant! Love your take on the sketch - the circles are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome work Crece! love your take on the sketch - fletch is super cute!

    ReplyDelete