Saturday, August 2, 2014

Quick and Easy Christmas Cards a Tag and a Shadow Box

Welcome to August. Anne here today. 

 Wow this year is just flying by so quickly.  With that in mind, I have a couple of quick and easy Christmas cards to share with you today.  The main elements on these cards is the chipboard, which is what makes they look great, but be so quick and easy.


With this card, I have added some Christmas stars (CB6081) and a Christmas Tag (CB1215).


This card has some Christmas words (CB1211 and CB1213) and a Christmas Tag (CB1215).

Then i created this Christmas Tag,  My idea is about getting organised for Christmas, and that is why I used the new Tabs (CB5117), then using some Christmas Words to highlight what I need to organise.


Now I have another Shadow Box to share with you.  This uses some pictures of my friend and he daughters.  The top layer of the shadow box, I  used a template and then inked in Red and yellow to create the pattern.  I have then used a Heart Frame (CB5113), some vines (CB2021) and finally some dragon flies (CB1036)


And for some close ups.



(and it is good to note, the shadow boxes fit Washi tape around the edges perfectly).  

Thanks for Looking, I hope you have enjoyed my creations.

Anne

5 comments:

  1. LOVE that shadow box Anne look fantastic! Great simple but funky cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Anne, I have these on show at the Craft Shows..beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anne you are the Queen of the shadow boxes! You always make them look so different! Loving the colours you use

    ReplyDelete