Friday, July 4, 2014

When layouts go wrong....



Hello Scrapmatts fans, Renee here with a series of tags that started off life as a layout.


 I had started to create a mixed media background for a layout but it seriously went wrong so instead of binning it (as sections of it were kinda rockin') I thought I could turn it into a series of tags. I have used quite a few packets of Scrapmatts chippies and charms but I have modified some (like snipping the frame and using it on 3 different tags and the flat charms, snapping them and using the off cuts on another tag.) 










Here I have used: ATC10-025 Sewing Spool 01, CB6096 Ornate Frame 24CB1190 Scrapwords 02CH043 Assorted Charms #4.

I hope you enjoy having a look at my spontaneous tag set as much as I enjoyed making it! 

luvReneexoxo


4 comments:

  1. They look amazing, Renee. The backgrounds look great but I can see why it might have been harder to work it on a gull layout background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great rescue Renee! Now they could be added to other layouts as beautiful embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your backgrounds always amaze me..very clever and awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks to me like the whole background was kind of rocking and not just parts of it Renee! Gorgeous work :)

    ReplyDelete