Saturday, July 12, 2014

Using Charms and Chipboards

Hi everyone Crece here, hope you are enjoying the start to your weekend.
Today I am sharing with you some creations I have made over the past month.

First up is a mixed media Tag. 

 I have never tried this style before so I kept it simple, but cant wait to have another go and experiment some more.
I have used Scrapmatts chipboard and also charms which are also available in the online store!

Here are some close ups...

I loved how this huge flower turned out.
I covered it in Gesso, sprayed some colour mists over the top and then rubbed over the top with some Inka Gold.

I used the word 'Inspire' as I thought thats what this lil tag has given me...inspiration...

The Scrapmatts products used are...

Next is a layout I created based on a sketch from Stuck Sketches.

Jester

This is my dog Jester (we call him Jester Muffin Head) he is 18 years old and is still like a puppy!

Here are some close ups... 



The scrapmatts pieces I used are...

last share for today...

Cuddles


This is a layout I created for Mad About Scrappin as part of the Creative Team.

 a little close up....


The chipboard I used...



Thanks for dropping by and having a look, dont forget to visit the blog regularly to see the rest of the Design Teams creations!

Crece
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love the tag, awesome work..jester is so cute..gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Crece, love that Jester LO, the square works really well with the triangles you have created. looks totally FAB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love that tag, the colours look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous work and so love that metal work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome tag Crece and using purple you know i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you have been having heaps of (messy!) fun Crece!!! Love what you have created :)

    ReplyDelete