Monday, July 28, 2014

Two layouts

Hi there! It's my turn again an I'd like to share two layouts I made with Scrapmatts chipboards and charms

First I made a masculine layout with some gorgeous metalic flowers, love them!!



I used lots of media in my background: mists, modeling paste and stamps. Then I added some layers with different papers and started embellishing. I used CB1073 Gears 02, CB1107 Clocks 08, CB6095 Assorted Words 18, CH073 Filigree Flower 13 and CH071 Filigree Flower 11

My second page is more romantic and feminine


In this layout I used the CB4063 Leaf Spray 13 and the CB6090 Ornate Frames 18. I embossed them with black embossing powder. 


Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Teresa, love the colours in your layouts, beautiful photos too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks stunning! Love the charm flowers on the masculine layout gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO's Teresa. Love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these Teresa - the colour palettes you have used are just so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete