Sunday, May 4, 2014

May the 4th be with you.......


Hello Scrapmatts fans 
 Renee here to share some more of my scrappy creations using Scrapmatts chippies!

First up Here's a layout I completed using some of my all time fav chippies ever:

Sandy Cape Light House


  I have used: CB6064 Nautical Designs 01CB1200 Scrapwords 08 and the gorgeous little tags: CB1209 Scrap Words 12


 A closie of the light house and ships wheel which I have just outlined a bit with some Gelatos.



Next up I have created a tag for April: 

Together Forever Tag 


On this tag the chipboards I have used are: CB3007 Tags 03CB1124 Hinges 01CB1146 Leaf Spray 01CB1204 Ribbon Banners 01CB1190 Scrapwords 02CB1198 Scrapwords 06 and CB1158 Butterflies 20. I have used the SC011 Parisian Moments montage creations image


Love This (shaker shadow box)

I Created this shadow box and put an acetate window in and a small handful of sequins to create a shaker box. Shake it up and a storm of colourful sequins fly all over the inside.

 I have used: Shadow Box 1A19CB8006 Squares 01CB1199 Scrapwords 07  and the new MDF arrow words! 



Thanks for looking and  remember to check out all the other awesome creations going up daily over at the Scrapmatts Gallery HERE


           luvReneexoxo

4 comments:

  1. Just awesome creations Renee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, loving the layout, tag is so cute and very clever use of the new shadow box

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous works! love the page, the lighthouse looks fantastic! the tag is really sweet and the shadow box very bright and fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your use of the bright yellow in your projects, makes them so happy and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete