Thursday, May 1, 2014

Layout By Guest Designer Lisa Saunders

Hello, it's Lisa here with you today Guest designing for my second month with Scrapmatts : )

I thought it was about time that I documented this very annoying habit that my 14yr old has developed. When she is asked to do something that she doesn't want to do, she says 'Seriously???' and then follows it with a big Darth Vader type sigh..
Drives me potty.


I'm enjoying playing with all this pretty chipboard so much but I just don't want any of it to go to waste. I was using some of the hearts the other day and thought it would be fun to use the negative piece too. So I coated it in a white distress stain first.

I then used a gold ink pad to coat it again and brushed over with some gold Tattered Angels Glimmer Glam and sprinkled over some sparkly glitter and stars that came in my Cocoa Daisy kit last month.

This piece of chipboard has now been totally transformed and no long looks like a piece of waste.
It's perfect for a girlie page.


I added some arrows and some butterflies to finish the LO off.
These were both covered in the same white Distress Stain and brushed lightly with a pink ink pad.

 The chipboard that has been used is:


Thanks so much.
Enjoy the rest of you day.
Lisa x

4 comments:

  1. So pretty dido, love the way you have used the left over of the Scrapmatts chippie, well done..beautiful layout, stunning photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! fantastic use of the negative chipboard! And the page is absolutely amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yellow makes this such a bright and happy LO. I really like your use of the negative piece. The pink is a great contrast.

    ReplyDelete