Thursday, May 8, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

That special time of the year to celebrate Mum's is here this weekend! It was an excuse for me to go all girly and pretty with my projects this month (not that I ever need an excuse LOL!). The gorgeous new Shadow Box was the first thing I was itching to play with - these have endless possibilities! I sprayed mine all white as I wanted a shabby chic feel to go with the beautiful vintage image I found:

Using Scrapmatts Shadow Box 1A16, Ornate Frame CB6092 and Scrap Words CB1197


The Ornate Frame CB6092 is a perfect fit inside the Shadow Box and creates a beautiful detailed layer to frame the image:


Another gorgeous new product is the cute Stamp Mini Tray. This makes a quick and easy project that is so much fun to play with:


Using Scrapmatts Stamp Mini Tray CB6094, Scrapwords CB1206 and Arrow Charm CH030


Finally I created my monthly tag, again going with the Mother's Day theme:


Using Scrapmatts Tags CB3009, Ornate Frame CB5095, Scrapwords CB1192 and charms Filigree Flower  #3 CH005 and Lock #2 CH019



Wishing all the Mum's a wonderful day on Sunday :)
Sonia x

9 comments:

  1. You have been very busy Sonia having fun again I see! As always your creations are stunning and so pretty and girly..love them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sofie - loooove the new goodies :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful work Sonia. Looking forward to catching up in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so beautiful. really like the look of the frame in the shadow box. You stamp painters tray is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful and delicate projects. I love the images and the soft tones :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the lovely comments everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such stunning mothers day pics! You looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete