Thursday, March 6, 2014

Printer Tray

Where to begin, I have always wanted to create a printer tray and this was my opportunity.
Scrapmatts chip board is the perfect product to embellish with.
My project has a vintage steampunk collectibles feel to it and there are few different packets of chip board used in this project.


Here are some close ups of a few sections. I love the way scrap matts chip board has 
the fine detail that adds a professional finish to the 
embellishing of my creations.








The scrapmatts chipboard I used to embellish this projects is as follows, I 
also used the owl charm pictured above.

Nautical designs 02 CB6065
Dress Forms 01 CB6036
Gears 01 CB1072
Scrap Words 09 CB1206
Gears 05 CB1078
Signboards 01 CB1123
Filmstrip 01 CB2002
Filigree #1
Filigree Flowers #2
Assorted Charms #4

Go over and visit the scrap matts store at


happy scrapping

Andrew


4 comments:

  1. Love the way you do steampunk Andrew, you have a creative flair for it, your colur palette is well balanced, stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did enter a comment and it went off into cyberspace so I hope I don't double up! Your work is stunning Andrew. All the layering and little details are just fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Andrew - your so creative with your G45 passion and so suited to Scrapmatts Steampunk products!

    ReplyDelete