Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Autumn is Here

Autumn is finally here!! 
Mid March and we are at last getting some relief from the hot weather here in Western Australia. 
I love the cooler mornings and evenings and watching all the leaves change colour.

Today I have a few projects that I would like to share with you all. 

"January" Tag


I have covered the CB3008 Tags, in paper then used a stencil and gesso to add some texture. I have coloured the CB1016 Bird Cage in a gold distress ink, along with the CB1124 Hinge. I have also used



"February" Tag


As February is the month of "Love" I have created this tag on this theme.
I have used CB3007 Tags, the stunning new CB5113 Heart FramesCB1166 Cupids,
,CB1212 &  CB1189 Scrapwords , and one of our new and totally cute charms  CH030 Arrows.


My next project is a Layout that I have created using brighter than my normal choice of colours, which I did tone down using distress inks. 

"Pictures of You"



My last project that I wish to share with you is one where I managed to get some natural photos of my eldest son when we had spent the day at the river. I have used the stunning CB8005 Layered Frame in White Mist.

" Remember When"



Thank you for stopping by and seeing what we have all been creating here at Scrapmatts.
Tracey
xx

2 comments:

  1. Stunning creations Tracey! Your tags are so elegant and your layouts with your gorgeous boys are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects all of them. They each have something unique to offer. If I was forced to choose just one it would be the yellow layout, Pictures of you :)

    ReplyDelete