Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Tag inspiration

 Hello everyone, Crece here and I hope your enjoying this awesome New blog for Scrapmatts. I hope you will find some wonderful inspiration while looking through everyone's amazing posts.
 
Today I have a few things to share. I was inspired by Angella's wonderful Idea of creating a tag every month for 2014. My spin on it will be that I will be adding a quote to my tag about something that is significant that month for me.
 
First up is the tag I created for my 'front cover'. I have used the beautiful new Ornate Frame 18 on this tag.
 
 
 
I have used :
 
here is a close up...
 

This second tag is for January. I thought that 'Summer' would be something that represents January to me.  

 
I have used
 
here is a close up of the 2 grasses together.
I have used a brown distress marker and green ink to colour these.


And last of all in the Tags for a Year is February.
I always think of St Valentines Day and Love in this month so though it would be very fitting for my Tag. I have also used another NEW release for Feb - the Ornate Frame 21.

 
I have used
 
And here is a close up...
 
 
Please share with us your creations using Scrapmatts goodies in our Gallery, we love to see what you create.
Thanks for stopping by and having a look,
I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week.
 
XXX
 
Crece

3 comments:

  1. Just fabulous tags Crece. They are bright and fun (just like you really)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just gorgeous Crece, very creative and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tags Crece and your cover tag is just fabulous with all that colour :)

    ReplyDelete