Sunday, February 2, 2014

Heat Embossing Chipboard and Charms

Hi Everyone, Anne Patterson here and Check out the NEW BLOG, isn't it FANTASTIC.

I am super excited to be here and share with all you Scrapmatts Fans.  


And here is the final project that you see me making in this video. This is a new release of a hanging heart and isn't it divine.  I have added some other items, such as hearts, chevrons, and a banner, but there are so many ways you could create with this.

And here is a close up of the charm in the center.


I have also created a card this month, which features one of the wonderful Scrapmatts Chairs, but also has one of the new Charms sitting on the chair.


I have also created this fun and flightful tag, which has assorted leaves (both chipboard and charm combined), and a kite and some cloud words (gotta love those cloud words).


And finally, I want to share a sneak peak of something else I am sharing in the Gallery over a have at the Scrapmatts Ning.  


As you can see I have also been playing with Cellophane......

For the full Layout, check out the Scrapmatts Ning Gallery.  

Well I hope you like my creations and I look forward to sharing more throughout the year.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Anne...love how you embossed the charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic video Anne, great techniques and tips...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great embossing video Anne. Thanks for sharing those tips :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for showing how to do this. The chipboard really looks like metal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the heat embossing tips Anne :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne, great video and just love the heart chipboard from scrapmatts....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful work Anne...you are a very busy girl...I am impressed

    ReplyDelete