Saturday, February 8, 2014

Can you see me smiling...

You should be able to see me smiling from where ever you are as I haven't stopped since I saw the amazing new releases from Scrapmatts this month :) Andrew and Sofie have outdone themselves particularly with the beautiful ranges of new chipboard frames and of course, the new charms (that one deserves a happy dance!!!)
Be ready for a bit of photo overload as I couldn't narrow down what I wanted to use - so I just made more stuff LOL!


Using Scrapmatts Chipboard Ornate Frames 21 CB6093, Scrapwords CB1197, Clock CB6048 and Leaves CB5086. Also using Scrapmatts Charms Filigree Flowers #7 CH014 and Clock from Assorted Charms CH031



The next card is using the new Heart Frame:


Using Scrapmatts Chipboard Heart Frame CB5113, Cupid CB1166 and Scrap Words CB1197. Scrapmatts Charms Filigree Flower #14 CH074 and Filigree Flower CH002


I love making tags and using the Scrapmatts chipboard tags mean I can put a lot more stuff on them! As they are made of chipboard it means they don't bend the way the paper shipping tags do:


Using Scrapmatts chipboard Tags CB3007, Ornate Frames CB6090 and Scrap Words CB1189 along with Fob Watch charm CH037


Angella Peardon (our DT coordinator extraordinaire) created a challenge for the DT to make a tag each month of 2014 so that we end up with a mini album made up of the tags at the end of the year. Angella's gorgeous work inspired me to create a box to hold my tags in instead of clipping the tags together:


Using Scrapmatts chipboard Screens CB4062, Scrap Words CB1197 and Alphabet Flags CB6084 along with Scrapmatts Charms Frame #5 CH081 and Arrow CH030. The Screens actually come with gorgeous feet on the bottom but I accidentally damaged mine while trying to make a previous project but I kept them as I knew I could turn them into something eventually :)



Finally! My tag for January 'Enjoy Life' The idea of my tags for the year will be to make the box my 'Happy Box' - full of positive sayings


Using Scrapmatts Tags CB3009, Scrap Words CB1208, Leaf Spray CB4063 and Butterfly CB1045 and Scrapmatts Charms Filigree Flower CH005
Enjoy the fabulous new release from Scrapmatts - I had a ball playing with them :)
Sonia x



7 comments:

  1. Just loving what you have created with our chipboard Sonia...I am so glad it makes you happy to play with...cause it makes me happy to see what people create!!! Stunning as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sofie :) It makes it easy when the chipboard is so fabulous!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful Art, I would be hard to choose a favourite, but I especially like the heart chippie and the oval frame. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Andrew and right back at you for your fabulous post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are just amazing Sonia!!

    ReplyDelete